SCHNELL Fitness Equipment GmbH is a manufacturer of high-quality training devices for physiotherapy, sports, and fitness. For more than 60 years, our top priority has been to provide individuals striving to improve their health and fitness with the best training equipment. SCHNELL offers a range of products used worldwide for rehabilitation, prevention, professional sports, and fitness. Our aim is to continue enhancing the physical health and performance of people. Our devices are designed to make health and fitness training accessible to everyone. This is what the SCHNELL brand stands for.
- You will oversee and monitor external electronic manufacturing.
- You will contribute to PCB layout and design.
- You will independently develop hardware and software.
- You will be responsible for the construction of control electronics and microcontroller systems.
- You will commission our electronics in the assembly process.
- You will handle customer service tasks related to measurement technology and fully automated electrical devices (remote maintenance, etc.).
- You hold a degree or completed training as an Embedded Systems Engineer, System Electronician, IT System Electronician, or a similar profession.
- You are familiar with programming, including various C dialects.
- You may have independently developed electronics and have experience with PCB layout in Eagle/KiCad.
- You are motivated to develop and establish innovative devices and technologies in the health and fitness sector.
Please send us your complete and meaningful application documents to: